Monday, September 16, 2019

Bone Appetit Boxes as Backgrounds

I was looking for some additional ways to use the "background papers" for the Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin September 2019 kit.

~Enjoy!


I decided since they had a white core to emboss them & scruff them up with a sanding block to soften the very bright & shiny orange metallic. From Left, I used the Subtle Embossing Folder, Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder and the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder. For the bottom 2 under the skeleton, I scruffed them up with the point of my scissors. They turned out super cute & cannot wait to see what gets created with them!



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin September 2019
  • Subtle Embossing Folder
  • Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder
  • Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment