Monday, September 16, 2019

Coloring the Sew You PP Graphic Backgrounds

I was looking for some additional ideas and background papers for the Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin September 2019 kit. I came across some very bold black and white graphics papers from Sew You Paper Pumpkin from March 2015, so here is what I did with them!

~Enjoy!


I cut down the card folders to 1 3/4 inch by 3 1/2 inch strips & started sponging away. I used Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape and the retired Lemon Lime Twist.


This is what happens when you sponge the backgrounds on apiece of white cardstock to be used for a future background! Check out some of the samples I created with them!



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Sew You Paper Pumpkin March 2015
  • Whisper White
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Gorgeous Grape
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment