Saturday, June 15, 2019

Lilypad Lake Sketch Challenge

This is project #3 from my Crafting with Tracy. It seems like each time we have one that just kills us for the day, this is that one!

~Enjoy!


We chose a sketch challenge from Global Design Project, and Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue and Night of Navy as out color pallette. We also chose Lilypad Lake as the stamp set.


My card came together quite easily, while Tracy struggled with hers. Although to be fair, I cheated a little & moved my sentiment down on the card. I colored the sails with Stampin' Write Markers since it was such a small area to color. and all of the edges are roughed up with a scissor edge and the small squares and sentiment are lightly sponged with balmy blue. The sentiment is from my stash. The Baker's Twine also came from my retired Night of Navy twine, but the Whisper White baker's twine could easily be colored with the Night of Navy Blends Marker. Don't forget to go check out Tracy's card at Stuff-n-Thingz!



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Lilypad Lake Stamp Set
  • Stampin' Write Markers
  • Night of Navy Baker's Twine
  • Whisper White Baker's Twine
  • Night of Navy Blends Marker
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Balmy Blue
  • Night of Navy
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment