Saturday, June 15, 2019

#simplestamping with Abstract Impressions

Here is another project from my Crafting with Tracy.

~Enjoy!


We always like to start the day with a simple creation and neither of us are great at simple stamping! We always need more layers & embellishments! More, more, more!

We chose Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Lovely Lipstick. Tracy was dying to use and create an item she had seen with the Beautiful Friendship stamp set, but since I did not own that one I chose to use Abstract Impressions, which I love, wow did the cards come out very different! You should see Tracy's beautiful card! Mine is a simple row of Daffodil flowers with a Granny Apple swish of grass and a Lipstick sentiment and butterfly. Nothing is ever finished off until there is a little rhinestone bling and wrapped with some Linen Thread & bow.


I was so inspired by Tracy's card I tried to replicate it with the stamps from Abstract Impressions, because her set was distINKtive, they still came out very different. But I love them both! I added some flower centers from Colorful Seasons and some pen strokes from Stampin' Write Markers. This time I added the Whisper White Baker's Twine to top it off. Don't forget to go check out Tracy's card at Stuff-n-Thingz!



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Abstract Impressions Stamp Set
  • Colorful Seasons Stamp Set
  • Stampin' Write Markers
  • Linen Thread
  • Whisper White Baker's Twine
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Granny Apple Green
  • Lovely Lipstick
  • Rhinestones
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment