Thursday, November 22, 2018

Special Delivery from the North Pole

The November 2018 Paper Pumpkin was really cute including the plaid envelopes they provided! Well - I could not let all of the cuteness go to waste - so I had to cut apart the envelope to utilize the cute plaid within. When I did that, there was this weird extra triangular piece left over and try as I might - every time I used it it sill ended up looking like an envelope - so I gave in & said - let me just make an envelope AS the card. So I went off to my stash to find an across the miles type sentiment & came across the Special Delivery from the North Pole - perfect!!! This is a typical A2 top fold card.

The card front is made from 2 pieces of the leftover cut apart envelope. I highlighted the seam of the envelope with a marker to get more of the point across that it is an envelope and mounted that on the enclosed card base in the Paper Pumpkin kit..

~Enjoy





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Merry Little Labels Stamp Set (retired)
  • Paper Pumpkin November 2018
  • Dashing Deer Stamp Set (deer)
  • Everyday Label Punch
  • Neutrals Stampin' Write Markers
  • Real Red Ink Pad
  • Garden Green Ink Pad
  • Crumb Cake Ink Pad
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!

No comments:

Post a Comment