Thursday, November 15, 2018

Stampin' Up! Convention Swap #3

After completing 200 cards for Stampin' Up's! 30th Convention - I found I had some extra time so decided to make 100 more simple Thanks cards using the Warm Hearted set - I just LOVE this set!!!

I started out with a black, red and white version, but after a few tries decides to go with Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla. I love the results! The background image is stamped with the star clusters form the set, The red is embossed with my second favorite embossing folder, Swirls & Curls (Corrugated is my favorite) and I roughed up the edges of the red & the sentiment with the edge of my scissors. The banner is popped up in the middle and adhered flat on the edges to give some dimension. The rhinestones were colored with a Soft Suede Blends marker and finished off with a gold metallic-edge ribbon bow.

Don't forget to send out those after Christmas Thank you cards!!!!

~Enjoy




Here are 100 cards in production.




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Warm Hearted Stamp Set
  • Cherry Cobbler Ink
  • Soft Suede Ink
  • Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
  • Soft Suede Cardstock
  • Very Vanilla Cardstock
  • Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder
  • Rhinestones
  • Soft Suede Blends
  • Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!

No comments:

Post a Comment