Saturday, May 25, 2019

Digital Retreat May #1 - Tropical Chic - #simplestamping

My friend Tracy and I have the opportunity to create together digitally on Saturday! We started with a color combination challenge of Gray Granite, Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight. Tracy does a ton of color challenges & blog hops, so this inspiration came from one of those she was preparing for.

The tricky part this month is trying to find a set that will be in the 2019-2020 catalog that neither of us have purchased from yet -so it has to be a carry over set - there were not many to choose from but we both had Tropical Chic & neither of us have used it very much. See Tracy's version below, I love what she did with the frmae & the corrugated paper behind it! Since it was first in the day - I considered this my warm up card - #simplestamping!

I did have to color the baker's twine  and also the rhinestones with a Blends marker to get a little more yellow on the card.

~Enjoy



Check out Tracy's card !



Inspiration colors





Shop Stampin' Up! products here!

No comments:

Post a Comment