Saturday, May 9, 2020

Picnic Paradise Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

This is a collection of cards I made last summer, just now getting around to posting all of the cute alternatives I made with the Picnic Paradise Paper Pumpkin from July 2018. Make sure to check them all out!

~Enjoy!



I embossed some of the Crumb Cake background squares with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.  The sentiments is stamped with the Cool Treats Stamp Set and the "so" is from my stash as well as some of the envelope decor. I used Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake and Blueberry Bushel for the sentiments. Here is pinspiration for this one.






Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Picnic Paradise Paper Pumpkin
  • Cool Treats Stamp Set
  • Layered Leaves Embossing Folder
  • Crumb Cake
  • Granny Apple Green
  • Crumb Cake
  • Blueberry Bushel
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment