Sunday, September 17, 2017

Gently Falling Paper Pumpkin Suede

The Gently Falling Paper Pumpkin was one of my favorites - who doesn't love all the colors of fall?

~Enjoy!



I cut a pillow box apart and used it as a background strip. Since I did not get the stamp set with this Paper Pumpkin, I only got the refills, I substituted the Vintage Leaves Stamp Set and stamped the leaves with Cajun Craze and Soft Suede. The card base is Very Vanilla and the sentiment is stamped with Cajun Craze and a "thankful for you" from the Sheltering Tree Stamp Set. The whole thing is topped with a bow made from Peekaboo Peach Seam Binding Ribbon. Here is pinspiration for this one.





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Gently Falling Paper Pumpkin
  • Vintage Leaves Stamp Set
  • Cajun Craze
  • Soft Suede
  • Very Vanilla 
  • Peekaboo Peach Seam Binding Ribbon
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment