Sunday, September 17, 2017

Gently Falling Paper Pumpkin Brown Glitter

The Gently Falling Paper Pumpkin colors are so pretty & I loved the embossed pillow box, although I really had no use for them, so I used them as background paper instead!

~Enjoy!



I cut the pillow boxes apart & added some glitter glue in bronze to enhance the embossed image. I did not get the stamp set with this Paper Pumpkin, I only got the refills, so I substituted the Vintage Leaves Stamp Set instead and stamped the leaves with Cajun Craze and Soft Suede. The card base is Very Vanilla and the sentiment is stamped with Cajun Craze and a "thank you" from my stash. The whole thing is topped with a bow made from Peekaboo Peach Seam Binding Ribbon and some die cuts from the Bouquet Bunch Dies. Here is pinspiration for this one.




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Gently Falling Paper Pumpkin
  • Vintage Leaves Stamp Set
  • Cajun Craze
  • Soft Suede
  • Very Vanilla 
  • Peekaboo Peach Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Bouquet Bunch Dies
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment