Sunday, September 17, 2017

Gently Falling Paper Pumpkin Green

The Gently Falling Paper Pumpkin was one of my favorites from September 2017 because of the beautiful leaves!

~Enjoy!



I got a little pinspiration for this one. I did not get the stamp set with this Paper Pumpkin, I only got the refills, so I substituted the Vintage Leaves Stamp Set instead. The background is Always Artichoke stamped on Always Artichoke cardstock. The focal leaf is stamped with Daffodil Delight and the sentiment is stamped with Soft Suede. I layered the focal on top of some brown glimmer paper from my stash and the strings are made from silver & cream Baker's Twine.




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Gently Falling Paper Pumpkin
  • Vintage Leaves Stamp Set
  • Always Artichoke
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Soft Suede
  • Baker's Twine
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment