Sunday, July 15, 2018

Picnic Paradise Paper Pumpkin Cider

Time to mix up the kits! I scrounged thru some of my other past Paper Pumpkin kits to add a little more fall into the Picnic Paradise Paper Pumpkin kit from July 2018.

~Enjoy!



I stamped the background with the Birch Background Stamp and Crumb Cake and layered that on a card base of Real Red. The focal item layers the included tissue over a square of Lemon Lime Twist.
The 2 leaves are from the Gently Falling Paper Pumpkin from September 2017. I used the Coffee Cups Dies for the cup, lid & stopper and the paper is from the Hip Hip Hooray kit. Everything is layered over a White Tea Lace Paper Doily and the sentiment is stamped with Real Red and a stamp from my stash. I added a little bow with Linen Thread as a finishing touch. I love the way this one turned out - so cute! 





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Picnic Paradise Paper Pumpkin
  • Gently Falling Paper Pumpkin
  • Hip Hip Hooray Kit
  • Coffee Cups Dies 
  • Birch Background Stamp
  • White Tea Lace Paper Doilies
  • Linen Thread
  • Real Red
  • Crumb Cake
  • Lemon Lime Twist
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment