Sunday, July 15, 2018

Picnic Paradise Paper Pumpkin Ruffle

The Picnic Paradise Paper Pumpkin is so cute. Once I added the Birch Background Stamp I was totally in love!

~Enjoy!



I crinkled up the included tissue paper to make a little ruffle above the plaid background focal. The background is stamped with Crumb Cake on Whisper White using the Birch Background Stamp. The sentiment is stamped in Memento Black and a stamp from my stash.


For this next set I added a strip Granny Apple Green embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder. For the focal image, I cut up the envelopes, gave them a rough edge with a steak knife from my kitchen and lightly sponged Soft Suede around the edges. 



For this one I used the All Wired Up Background Stamp and it is stamped with Crumb Cake.





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Picnic Paradise Paper Pumpkin
  • Birch Background Stamp
  • All Wired Up Background Stamp
  • Layered Leaves Embossing Folder
  • Crumb Cake
  • Whisper White
  • Memento Black
  • Granny Apple Green
  • Soft Suede
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment