Sunday, November 3, 2019

Brightly Gleaming DSP Easy Layout

Tracy had a layout that she was interested in replicating and we were focused for the day on using DSP, so we came up with these!

~Enjoy!



The background uses the Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper, with it's copper foil is it so pretty in person! It is layered on a few strips of Copper Glimmer Paper from the retired Myths and Magic Glimmer Paper (no need to waste all of the inside by directly layering over a whole sheet! This is then sitting on top of a card base of Very Vanilla. To build the focal I raided my supply of ribbon, but what I found was this micro-wire mesh in a light tan with a very faint gold thread running through it I bought from Target years ago, this could be substituted with Cheesecloth. The pinecones and envelope elements are from the retired Christmas Pines Bundle but you could also use Peaceful Boughs Bundle. The sentiment is stamped with Soft Suede and the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set. The whole thing is topped off with a knot I had laying in my discard pile made with Delightful Dijon Mini Striped Ribbon. Make sure to check out Tracy's card!



I had a ton of leftover paper after I disassembled the bag I made at the Quarterly NC Demo day (I tend to not do or keep 3D items, I really screwed up the assembly at the event, and at the time I had no intention to buy the paper pack) which was laying on my table in the corner, so I grabbed that & came up with this alternative! I fussy cut some ornaments on the left, they show up much better in person and the sentiment is embossed with Copper Embossing Powder and the Tags Tags Tags Bundle. The Whisper White & Copper Baker's Twine is from a past Paper Pumpkin kit. The envelope stamp is from my stash and stamped in Mossy Meadow. 




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Christmas Pines Bundle
  • Peaceful Boughs Bundle
  • Tags Tags Tags Bundle
  • Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set
  • Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper
  • Myths and Magic Glimmer Paper 
  • Paper Pumpkin
  • Copper Embossing Powder
  • Delightful Dijon Mini Striped Ribbon
  • Whisper White & Copper Baker's Twine
  • Soft Suede
  • Mossy Meadow
  • Very Vanilla
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment