Sunday, November 3, 2019

CASE-ing Wonderful Moments

Another craft day with my friend Tracy, today we decided to CASE the catalog image on page 15 of the 2019-2020 Annual Stampin' Up! catalog!

~Enjoy!



Since neither one of us had a light wood background (I later discovered the paper on the original is from Come Sail Away DSP - which we both DID have) she chose the paper from Pressed Petals & I grabbed the envelope liner for the October 2019 Winter Woods Paper Pumpkin. The background is loads of technique. First I added additional Early Espresso ink randomly to give t just a little more depth. Then I gave the backside a little spritz of water & very carefully scrunched up the paper. I let that dry for a minute before cutting it into 6 equally sized planks. I then adhered those to white cardstock to give it some weight & the scruffed up the edges with my scissors. These are all layered a little wonky on a background of Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper & Early Espresso.


The sentiment is a little more work, after stamping with Pear Pizzazz and the Wonderful Moments Stamp Set and a Happy Birthday from my stash, I roughed up the edges again on this piece, then I pressed Crumb Cake lid into its own ink pad, gathered up the ink with an Aqua Painter & using the lid, flicked the background with some soft dots of color. One more thing of special not, I colored the Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon with a Cherry Cobbler Blends Maker to get the Rich Razzleberry ribbon with sparkle, so pretty! 





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Winter Woods Paper Pumpkin
  • Wonderful Moments Stamp Set
  • Layering Circles Dies
  • Flourish Dies
  • Beautiful Bunch Dies
  • Magnolia Lane DSP
  • Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon 
  • Cherry Cobbler Blends Maker
  • Aqua Painter
  • Early Espresso
  • Pear Pizzazz
  • Crumb Cake
  • Whisper White
  • Blushing Bride
  • Old Olive
  • Vellum
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment