Sunday, November 10, 2019

Swirly Frames Christmas Pine Cones

Tracy and I decided to mash up 2 cards Swirly Frames and Christmas Pines Stamp Set and Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies.

~Enjoy!



I have never been a fan of the multi-layer stamping technique, although I find it interesting, none of the cards I have ever seen it done with have blown my socks off, but this was the challenge, so here we go! I cut the white focal piece and adhered it to the white background piece with one removable tape square. I decided to do this on my Stamparatus and I am certainly glad I did, because I did not get one clean stamped image, while Tracy had no problem at all with her card. After I stamped all of the Swirly Frames with Merry Merlot, I removed the white focal and matted it with more Merry Merlot, this is where the magic comes in, the mat hides the very small gap between the focal & background giving the illusion that you stamped all 3 layers at once! 


The pine cones were cut with the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies and Copper Glimmer Paper from the Myths & Magic Paper Pack and Early Espresso. The pines were cut with the Noble Peacock Foil Sheets. The  Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon was colored with a Pear Pizzazz Blends Marker as well as coloring some rhinestones to match. The sentiment was stamped with the Making Christmas Bright Stamp Set and  Black StayzOn on the Noble Peacock Foil and it was very hard, it was super slippery and smudged easily! The envelope is decorated with the Christmas Pines Stamp Set, Soft Suede and Pear Pizzazz.



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Swirly Frames Stamp Set
  • Christmas Pines Stamp Set
  • Making Christmas Bright Stamp Set
  • Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies
  • Stamparatus
  • Copper Glimmer Paper
  • Myths & Magic Paper Pack
  • Noble Peacock Foil Sheets
  • Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon 
  • Pear Pizzazz Blends Marker
  • Rhinestones
  • Black StayzOn
  • Early Espresso
  • Merry Merlot
  • Soft Suede
  • Pear Pizzazz
  • Whisper White
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment