Sunday, November 10, 2019

See a Silhouette DSP Flower

This card uses the See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper focusing on the large flower. Tracy & I CASE-d the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog on page 132.

~Enjoy!



This one pretty much copied the catalog piece by piece. The one exception I had is I did not have the die to create a fake embossing effect that was used in the original. A few weeks ago I came up with what I thought was an original idea to use a die and just mark the paper & not cut all the way through, creating faux embossing. Whoopsie! I must have subconsciously seen it somewhere else first, oh well. At the time when I was doing this I had created a white on white card base with the Detailed Peacock Dies feather, so for this card I started with a lot of the work already done!  A few fussy cut flowers from the See a Silhouette DSP is layered with the Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon. I replaced the "inspire" from the original with "sympathy" from the Well Written Dies. I added a swatch of  Versamark to Basic Black Cardstock and embossing it with Black Embossing Powder and then cut out the words layered on Vellum.




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper
  • Detailed Peacock Dies
  • Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Well Written Dies
  • Versamark
  • Vellum
  • Black Embossing Powder
  • Basic Black 
  • Whisper White
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment