Sunday, March 22, 2020

No Matter the Weather Paper Pumpkin Alternative Boots

The No Matter the Weather Paper Pumpkin kit, from March 2020 was so easy to use and make alternatives! I really do not even remember putting this card together while I was yacking away on the phone with my mom.

~Enjoy!



I started with a Whisper White card base & started to layer leftover pieces from the envelope lines. I had half of the cloudy sky leftover from the card front with the girl & umbrella & I layered the boots over the bottom to hide part of her sleeve that still remained. Everything is popped up and the sentiment is stamped with Crushed Curry. Topping it off is some sheer ribbon from my stock. This is so bright & cheery & will hopefully brighten someones day! 





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • No Matter the Weather Paper Pumpkin
  • Whisper White
  • Crushed Curry Ink
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment