Sunday, March 29, 2020

NC Demos Blog Hop March 2020 Grapefruit Grove

This is the third item I created for the NC Demos Blog Hop for March 2020 using the retiring In-Color of Grapefruit Grove. Tracy & I had a virtual play date since she is in Washington state & I am in North Carolina, here is her card.

~Enjoy!



I CASEd another card I had made recently for this one at the time not knowing that I could use silver. The background paper and strip on the left is from Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper. As I am posting this & reviewing the colors in the suite, I not surprised at why my card colors do not look correct, it is because the colors in the suite are Calypso Coral & Petal Pink! oh well, moving forward....

The border dies are half of the teardrop dies from the Lily Pad Dies cut with Whisper White. They are sitting under a border of Grapefruit Grove embossed with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder. The Flourish & springs are cut with the Flourish Dies. The sentiment is stamped with Grapefruit Grove using the Woven Heirlooms Stamp Set. The bird is fussy cut from the Bird Ballad DSP & the whole thing is topped off with a double bow made from the Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon. See all of the cards here!



Now go check out these other amazing projects!!




Here is the collection and you can get the details for each card below!



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Woven Heirlooms Stamp Set
  • Lily Pad Dies
  • Flourish Dies
  • Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
  • Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper
  • Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Whisper White
  • Grapefruit Grove
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment