Sunday, March 22, 2020

No Matter the Weather Paper Pumpkin Alternative Bunny

The March 2020 No Matter the Weather Paper Pumpkin kit had such cute artwork in it, although I was not a  huge fan of the boots! Take a peek at what I did with them below!

~Enjoy!



I noticed that the polka dot boots that came with the No Matter the Weather Paper Pumpkin kit matched the Cajun Craze polka dots from the the Regals 6x6 Designer Series Paper pack. I cut down the card front a little on the top & bottom to better center it on an A2 card base. I cut out the center of the card front using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and popped up the center. I layered the whole thing on white. I flipped over the blue banner and stamped with with Cajun Craze & an Easter wish from my stock. Like I said, I did not really care for the boots, so I turned them into planter pots. I cut off the bottom part of the boot & then layered a little white to match the white border the rest of the artwork had.  The ribbon is from the April 2015 Love You a Lot Paper Pumpkin kit. 





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • No Matter the Weather Paper Pumpkin
  • Love You a Lot Paper Pumpkin
  • Regals 6x6 Designer Series Paper
  • Stitched So Sweetly Dies
  • Whisper White
  • Cajun Craze Ink
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment