Sunday, February 21, 2021

Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Foil

When I saw the floral overlay frame from the 2021 Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin, I got really excited to use it!

~Enjoy!



This card is super quick and simple. I just layered a sentiment over the gold medallion frame over the leafy gold frame and added it to a Basic White card base - super quick and gorgeous! Since this card did not look like a sympathy card, I grabbed a wedding type sentiment from my stash, and I need more anniversary cards, than wedding, I chose Happy Anniversary and stamped it with Black Memento ink. So pretty!  

Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin with foil medallion



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • 2021 Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin
  • Black Memento
  • Basic White 
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!


No comments:

Post a Comment