Sunday, February 21, 2021

Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Simple Stepped Up

I can't help it, I am just NOT  simple stamper, so I had to dress up the #simplestamping card I created earlier with the 2021 Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin kit

~Enjoy!



I stamped the flowers with an assortment of colors; Merry Merlot, Honeybee, Rococo Rose and Tranquil Tide (I should have used Just Jade) and Mossy Meadow for the leaves. I added a strip of Honeybee envelope liner and a double layer of the sentiment blocks provided stamped with Mossy Meadow. A double bow made with the Mossy Meadow Linen Thread & voila!  
 

Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Simple stamped card




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • 2021 Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin
  • Merry Merlot
  • Honeybee
  • Rococo Rose 
  • Tranquil Tide
  • Mossy Meadow
  • Basic White 
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!


No comments:

Post a Comment