Sunday, February 21, 2021

Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Vintage

This was the first card I made with the set and I was CASE-ing myself when I created it, it also includes an alternate way to use the gold medallion included in the 2021 Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin kit.

~Enjoy!



I stamped the large bouquet with Merry Merlot on Basic White and layered it with pieces from the kit. I fussy cut the flower down a little to get some of the excess white off of it, then layered it on an oval piece of Basic White cut with retired Layering Oval Dies and ran both of those though my embossing machine with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder to give the focal a little more of a artwork feel. 

I cut apart the gold medallion & flipped it to the reverse side for the lacy border on the left. The sentiment is stamped with Mossy Meadow. I think it is simply charming!

Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Medallion alternative



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • 2021 Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin
  • Layering Oval Dies
  • Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder
  • Merry Merlot
  • Basic White 
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!


No comments:

Post a Comment