Sunday, February 21, 2021

Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Simple Stamping

I tend to be an avid crafter, so simple stamping is a little more difficult for me, but I thought the little flowers that came with the 2021 Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin would make a super cute background.

~Enjoy!



I stamped the flowers with an assortment of colors; Merry Merlot, Honeybee, Rococo Rose and Tranquil Tide (I should have used Just Jade) and Mossy Meadow for the leaves. Super quick and super cute! 

Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Simple Stamping




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • 2021 Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin
  • Merry Merlot
  • Honeybee
  • Rococo Rose
  • Tranquil Tide
  • Mossy Meadow
  • Basic White 
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!


1 comment:

  1. I love this. The colors can be so varied. What wonderful birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete