Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Chinese New Year 2019

I had submitted a request to Stampin' Up! that they make the animal for Chinese New Year. When I got the annual catalog, then the Holiday Catalog and then the Occasions catalog and found no Chinese New Year stamps set I was a little disappointed. They did have a set called This Little Piggy which I bought because I thought he was super cute.

Then it came time to make my Chinese New Year cards (coming up on Feb 5) & when I went to research what year it was I discovered it was the Year of the Pig! How fortunate!!

~Enjoy


The Year of the Pig colors for 2019 are Red, Gold, Pink and White. The background is made from the Swirls & Curls embossing folder, the white swirls are Spellbinders Draping Vines Elements and Stampin' Up!'s glimmer paper, Numbers are from Stampin' Up!'s Retired numbers set & the pig is from the current catalog and it is called This Little Piggy. I added some Wink of Stella to the pig so he matched the other shiny elements. He is just too cute!!!




Shop Stampin' Up! products here!

No comments:

Post a Comment