Monday, January 21, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives January 2019

Her are some Paper Pumpkin alternatives for the 2019 January Paper Pumpkin
~Enjoy


More standard out of the box designs. The lips were made from the ends of the pillow boxes cut off.






Now a little more outside of the box.


I started off thinking these would be for my friend Shannon on Valentines day, but I think I will keep these around for when I need some pet cards - I never seem to have them when I need them. Now - for the faint of heart when it comes to cutting stamps - you may want to stop reading...you've been warned!

I have a million "For You, my friend stamps" & honestly - I do not use the ones I have, so I thought I could alter this stamp to say Fur you, my friend, so I got out my micro-scissors and my magnifying glass & very gently cut the top off of the O in the word For. This lopsided style of font allowed for the edit & I think it is really cute. Only after I hacked up my stamp - I found that they had a similar one in the Happy Tails set - oh well!



These cards turned out very pretty but maybe it is the tufted background - all I see is a baby card.



I just love how this card came out, I went back to the paper pumpkin Blissful Bouquet Paper Pumpkin set from a million years ago (but i just received this past weekend) and grabbed the little DSP for the leaves. The envelopes were made with a similar set of stamps from the Incredible Like You set - I just added a little pen detailing to match the DSP

Now this card is a little funky and instead of love I thought it might be cute as an engagement card. Not until I got done & I was thinking of who could I give this too - it is pretty far out there - I thought of my 2 co-workers - who are pretty out there & just got engaged - PERFECT!!




And what the heck - just for fun - a bunny! I still have to decide what to do with him though...




Shop Stampin' Up! products here!

No comments:

Post a Comment