Saturday, October 19, 2019

Monster Bash DSP Halloween Vampiress

Boo! To you! I love Halloween and this year, Stampin' Up's Monster Bash Designer Series Paper is so super cute!!! I just moved & got rid of 95% of all my paper, but this one is a must have to restock!

~Enjoy!



The background and vampire (isn't she the cutest?) is cut from the Monster Bash DSP. She is framed with a cut from the Ornate Frames Dies and Basic Black. The sentiment is a strip of white cardstock with a Pumpkin Pie Wicked stamped from the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set. Now comes the scary part...I cut the Happy Halloween apart! EEEEEK! Then I stamped the "Have a" and "Halloween" in Memento Black. I added a few rhinestones colored with the Basic Black Blends Marker.



I just love these little portraits of the creepy ghouls and goblins. All this little skelton needs is a neck tie! This sentiment has a little black edge around the sentiment as well.



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set
  • Ornate Frames Dies
  • Monster Bash DSP
  • Basic Black Blends Marker
  • Rhinestones
  • Basic Black
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Memento Black
  • Whisper White
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment