Saturday, October 19, 2019

Gather Together Halloween Pretty Peacock

I recently attended the North Carolina Demonstrator meeting and did 3 Shoebox swaps. Since I was rushed for time on 2 of the swaps, I just gathered the elements I needed, took a picture & came home & made a completely different card!

~Enjoy!



The background is stamped Pretty Peacock on Pretty Peacock using leaf from the retired Choose Happiness Stamp Set, I love that leaf, it is so pretty! I added banner of Coastal Cabana embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and then lightly sponged with Pretty Peacock. I added a little swatch of white layered over a strip from the Come To Gather Designer Series Paper. One of the pumpkins is cut from it using the Gathered Leaves Dies. The other pumpkin is stamped with Pretty Peacock using the Gather Together Stamp Set. The gold leaf is cut from gold cardstock & the Gathered Leaves Dies. The sentiment is stamped with Golden Glitz Delicata Metallic Ink Pad and a stamp from my stash. Topping off the whole thing is a double bow made using the Whisper White Baker's Twine.






Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Gather Together Stamp Set
  • Choose Happiness Stamp Set
  • Gathered Leaves Dies
  • Layered Leaves Embossing Folder 
  • Come To Gather Designer Series Paper
  • Whisper White Baker's Twine
  • Golden Glitz Delicata Metallic Ink Pad 
  • Pretty Peacock
  • Coastal Cabana
  • Whisper White
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment