Sunday, October 27, 2019

Winter Woods Paper Pumpkin Alternative Nordic

Boy, oh, boy! Is Paper Pumpkin really stepping up the images in their stamps, this is one of the prettiest sets I have seen and I have wanted to use every stamp!  For this card from the Winter Woods October 2019 Paper Pumpkin, I strictly wanted to focus on the stamps.

~Enjoy!



I stamped the background Whisper White with Real Red using the large snowflake stamp. I then layered that with the all over snow stamp with Versamark and Black Embossing Powder, then the whole thing is layered on a piece of Basic Black. I ran a strip of Real Red though my embossing machine with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder and bordered that with the Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon and added a bow. The sentiments is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Vellum and layered over the snowflake stamped in Real Red and then trimmed out with the silver strips from the envelopes.  





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Winter Woods Paper Pumpkin
  • Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
  • Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon
  • Black Embossing Powder
  • Memento Black Ink
  • Versamark 
  • Vellum 
  • Basic Black
  • Whisper White
  • Real Red
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment