Sunday, October 20, 2019

Winter Woods Paper Pumpkin Pool Party

The boxes for the Winter Woods October 2019 Paper Pumpkin are so pretty! I just had to replicate them on a card!

~Enjoy!



I embossed the background Pool Party with the Woodland Embossing Folder. I cut the trees off of the snowbank & moved them over to group them layering the supplied bird in between them. I added a few snowflake sequins supplied. I stamped the sentiment with Poppy Parade and hand cut a banner that I popped up with dimensionals.  The bow is made from the Silver Edge Ribbon and I added a bit of sparkle using the Ice Stampin' Glitter and Shimmery Crystal Effects on the snowbank and in the crooks of the trees.





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Winter Woods Paper Pumpkin
  • Woodland Embossing Folder
  • Snowflake sequins
  • Silver Edge Ribbon
  • Ice Stampin' Glitter 
  • Shimmery Crystal Effects 
  • Dimensionals
  • Pool Party
  • Poppy Parade
  • Whisper White
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment