Sunday, October 27, 2019

Winter Woods Paper Pumpkin Alternative Christmas Trees

I was having a really hard time seeing the Christmas tree card base with the birch tree cutouts in the Winter Woods October 2019 Paper Pumpkin. Her is what I came up with which is very simple, but I think elegant.

~Enjoy!



I trimmed down the background and ran it through my embossing machine with the Subtle Embossing Folder to give it a oil painting effect. This was trimmed out with the silver edging from the leftover envelopes I had cut apart for the woodgrain projects. It is topped with the Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon and then layered on Whisper White card base. I then added a double layer of hand cut snow with one of the layers popped up and a sentiment stamped in Memento Black Ink. I roughed up the top layer of the snow with my scissor edge. A few rhinestones in the night sky give the illusion of a starry night. 


For a little added bling, I got out my trusty friend, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter and adhered it with a little Shimmery Crystal Effects, look at the sparkle! 





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Winter Woods Paper Pumpkin
  • Subtle Embossing Folder
  • Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon
  • Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
  • Shimmery Crystal Effects
  • Rhinestones
  • Whisper White
  • Memento Black Ink
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment