Sunday, October 27, 2019

Winter Woods Paper Pumpkin Alternative Boxtop

I was a little disappointed when I saw the contents of the Winter Woods October 2019 Paper Pumpkin and the promo for the boxes which were really cute, so I decided to ditch the tress & make my own layout based on the November paper Pumpkin box! 

~Enjoy!



I grabbed the inside of the envelope & trimmed it down to be even on a Whisper White card base. I then embossed the snowflake with Whisper White Embossing Powder & Versamark. I even placed the snowflakes approximately where they were as shown on the box & only added the allover snow stamp at the top. The sentiment is embossed with the Making Christmas Bright Stamp Set and cut out with the Stitched Rectangle Dies and Pool Party. The whole thing is topped off with a double bow made from Whisper White Baker's Twine. So cute!!! 





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Winter Woods Paper Pumpkin
  • Making Christmas Bright Stamp Set
  • Stitched Rectangle Dies
  • Whisper White Embossing Powder
  • Versamark
  • Whisper White Baker's Twine
  • Whisper White 
  • Pool Party
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment