Sunday, July 21, 2019

On My Mind Paper Pumpkin Alternative Seashell Flowers #1

I was not in love with the little shell that came with the On My Mind Paper Pumpkin kit, so I decided to see what else I could make with it. I love the way this flower came out, it kind of looks like a sunburst pinata!

~Enjoy!



The card base is Cajun Craze, layered with Whisper White embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. Layered over that is a piece of Old Olive Cardstock that has been stamped with the stamps from the Very Versailles Stamp Set and Mossy Meadow. The sentiment is stamped in Cajun Craze and the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set on Whisper White and cut with the die from Lakeside Dies. The whole thing is topped off with a double bow made from Linen Thread.

For the flower, I stamped several leaves and the medallion stamp from the Paper Pumpkin kit with Daffodil Delight & before stamping, took a sponge dauber & inked the edges with Cajun Craze. For the leaves I repeated the process with Pear Pizzazz, stamped off, then Old Olive edging. For the center of the flower, I applied some Soft Suede with a sponge dauber. 





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • On My Mind Paper Pumpkin
  • Very Versailles Stamp Set
  • Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set
  • Lakeside Dies
  • Tin Tile Embossing Folder
  • Cajun Craze
  • Whisper White
  • Old Olive 
  • Mossy Meadow
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Pear Pizzazz
  • Soft Suede
  • Linen Thread
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment