Sunday, July 21, 2019

On My Mind Paper Pumpkin Alternative Meets Geared Up Garage

I had a really hard time using one of the Bendell stripes from the envelopes for alternatives for the July 2019 On My Mind Paper Pumpkin, but I like the way this one turned out.

~Enjoy!



For the background, I layered a piece of DSP from the envelope liner and added a bunch of grunge elements. I roughed up the edge with scissors, I sponged the top with Soft Suede and added splatters using the Waterfront Stamp Set and Soft Suede. The nuts from the Geared Up Garage Stamp Set as well as the title are stamped with Soft Suede on Very Vanilla cardstock and the Kraft that came with the kit and layered on Old Olive. The gears are cut from Silver Foil, Soft Sueded and Crumb Cake using gear dies from my stash, but you could use the Garage Gears Dies. The whole thing is topped off with a double bow made from Linen Thread.





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • On My Mind Paper Pumpkin
  • Waterfront Stamp Set
  • Geared Up Garage Stamp Set
  • Garage Gears Dies
  • Linen Thread
  • Silver Foil
  • Soft Suede
  • Very Vanilla
  • Old Olive
  • Crumb Cake
  • Dimensionals
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment