Monday, July 1, 2019

4th of July - Flags

This last set was inspired by a previous card I did, but I no longer collect a vast amount of DSP, why should I when I can create my own? So I grabbed a 4x6 piece of Poppy Parade, Real Red, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Merry Merlot, Whisper White & Blueberry Bushel and added my own stamps! I trimmed off a piece about 1 inch & cut triangles from that scrapped & mixed and matched to make cute little banners! The sentiment is from a retired SU set.

~Enjoy!


A little creative genius at work - messy!


This one uses a Celebrate stamp from my stash, stamped repeatedly without reinking with Cherry Cobbler on Poppy Parade. Topping it off is Night of Navy Baker's Twine and Silver Mini Sequin Trim. The background is embossed with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.


Here I have stamped Night of Navy on Balmy Blue and the Crackle Background stamp. Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine is added to the Silver Mini Sequin Trim.


On Whisper White, I stamped the flower cluster from Beautiful Bouquet in Night of Navy.


This one again uses the flower cluster from Beautiful Bouquet stamped in Merry Merlot on Read Red.


To switch it up, I embossed this one on Night of Navy with White Embossing Powder and a star banner stamp from my collection. Real Red Baker's Twine tops this one off!


Pacific Point stamped on Whisper white with the dots from Timeless Textures added some whimsey to this one!


Playful Backgrounds stripes are stamped with Real Red on Whisper White.


Night of Navy stamped on Blueberry Bushel and the dots from Playful Backgrounds.



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Itty Bitty Birthdays Stamp Set
  • Incredible Like You Stamp Set
  • Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set
  • Playful Backgrounds Stamp Set
  • Crackle Background Stamp
  • Touches of Texture Stamp Set
  • Timeless Textures Stamp Set
  • Lucky Stars Embossing Folder
  • Real Red
  • Blueberry Bushel
  • Balmy Blue
  • Poppy Parade
  • Night of Navy
  • Merry Merlot
  • Whisper White
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Pacific Point
  • Night of Navy Baker's Twine
  • Whisper White Baker's Twine
  • Real Red Baker's Twine
  • Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
  • Silver Mini Sequin Trim
  • White Embossing Powder
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment