Sunday, July 21, 2019

On My Mind Paper Pumpkin Alternative Shaker Sailboat

This July 2019 On My Mind Paper Pumpkin alternative version I CASE-d from Tracy! She made a cute little shaker card from the ship wheel!

~Enjoy!



I stamped the provided cardstock with Crumb Cake and the compass from the kit and it is layered on a Whisper White card base & topped with a piece of DSP from the envelope liner. The shaker contains some random seed beads I had in my stash. The sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy & I tapped the banner from the Smooth Sailing Dies in my Soft Suede ink pad before running it through my embossing machine to give the embossed details a little more drama. I wrapped a full piece of Linen Thread around the card spine & finished it off with a bow with long curly tails. The envelope uses additional elements from the Sea of Textures Stamp Set.





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • On My Mind Paper Pumpkin
  • Sailing Home Stamp Set
  • Sea of Textures Stamp Set
  • Smooth Sailing Dies
  • Linen Thread
  • Dimensionals
  • Night of Navy
  • Soft Suede
  • Crumb Cake
  • Whisper White
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment