Sunday, July 21, 2019

On My Mind Paper Pumpkin Alternative Peacock Butterfly

I just loved the Pretty Peacock envelope liner from the July 2019 On My Mind Paper Pumpkin and it really inspired me and here I to repurposed a favorite layout.

~Enjoy!



For the background I layered a piece of DSP from the envelope liner and some Crumb Cake layered over a Whisper White card base. I wanted to use the medallion stamp included in the kit and remembered a similar layout that I had done before. I stamped the medallion on Whisper White with Pretty Peacock. I then sponged the edges of all 3 layered elements with Soft Suede as well as the sentiment cut with the Decorative Label Punch. The butterfly is from the Beauty Abounds Dies cut in Coastal Cabana and some retired Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper from the Myths & Magic Paper Pack. The sentiment is one of my favorite birthday sentiments from my stash. I ran some Vellum through my embossing machine with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder and tied the whole thing up with a bow made from the Braided Linen Trim.



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • On My Mind Paper Pumpkin
  • Beauty Abounds Dies
  • Decorative Label Punch
  • Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
  • Braided Linen Trim
  • Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper
  • Myths & Magic Paper Pack
  • Vellum 
  • Crumb Cake
  • Pretty Peacock
  • Soft Suede
  • Coastal Cabana
  • Whisper White
  • Dimensionals
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment