Sunday, July 21, 2019

On My Mind Paper Pumpkin Alternative Peacock Medallions

The Pretty Peacock envelope liner from the July 2019 On My Mind Paper Pumpkin really inspired me and I started to repurpose favorite layouts.

~Enjoy!



For the background I layered a piece of DSP from the envelope liner and part of one of the card bases over a Whisper White card base. I was looking for a way to focus on the medallion stamp included in the kit and remembered a similar layout that I had done back in the spring. I stamped the medallion on Whisper White and stamped all medallions with Pretty Peacock, with the lighter ones being a second generation stamp (stamped a second time without reinking). The florals are cut with the In the Woods Dies, Butterfly Beauty Dies and Flourish Dies using Vellum, Pretty Peacock, Coastal Cabana and some retired Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper from the Myths & Magic Paper Pack. The Coastal Cabana sprig is stamped in Coastal Cabana with the medallion to give it a little more interest. The sentiment is cut with the Lakeside Dies and the rope border is cut from the Smooth Sailing Dies and Soft Suede dipped in Soft Suede before cutting.




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • On My Mind Paper Pumpkin
  • In the Woods Dies
  • Butterfly Beauty Dies
  • Flourish Dies
  • Lakeside Dies
  • Smooth Sailing Dies
  • Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper 
  • Myths & Magic Paper Pack
  • Vellum
  • Pretty Peacock
  • Coastal Cabana
  • Soft Suede
  • Whisper White
  • Dimensionals
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment