Sunday, July 21, 2019

On My Mind Paper Pumpkin Alternative Seashell Flowers #2

I wanted to see what else I could make with the little shell that came with the On My Mind Paper Pumpkin kit, so I decided to try a flower. I love the way this flower came out, especially the Early Espresso background.

~Enjoy!



The card base is Whisper White, layered with Early Espresso embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. Before I ran it through my machine I added more Early Espresso ink to the embossing folder & the result is a very rich detailed imprint, that darkened the shadows. It is so pretty in person! Layered over that is a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock that has been stamped with one of my favorite birthday stamps from my collection & layered over a piece of pinstripe green from the kit. The whole thing is topped off with a bow made from Linen Thread.

For the flower, I stamped several leaves and the medallion stamp from the Paper Pumpkin kit with Daffodil Delight and then fussy cut all of those shells. For the leaves I repeated the process with Pear Pizzazz. For the center of the flower, I applied some Soft Suede with a sponge dauber. 





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • On My Mind Paper Pumpkin
  • Tin Tile Embossing Folder
  • Whisper White
  • Early Espresso
  • Crumb Cake 
  • Linen Thread
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Pear Pizzazz
  • Soft Suede
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment