Sunday, July 21, 2019

On My Mind Paper Pumpkin Alternative Cajun Craze Medallions

The layout I chose for one of the alternatives I made for the July 2019 On My Mind Paper Pumpkin kit I really loved, so decided to make it again in one of my favorite colors: Cajun Craze!

~Enjoy!



For the background I layered a piece of Cajun Craze stamped with the flourish from the Woven Heirlooms Stamp Set and Cajun Craze. Layered over that is a piece of one of the Sahara Sand card bases. I stamped the medallion on Whisper White and alternated the colors between Terracotta Tile and Cajun Craze. The florals are cut with the In the Woods Dies, Butterfly Beauty Dies and Flourish Dies using Vellum, Cajun Craze, Terracotta Tile and some retired Copper Glimmer Paper from the Myths & Magic Paper Pack. The sentiment is cut with the Lakeside Dies and stamped with Terracotta Tile. The rope border is cut from the Smooth Sailing Dies and Soft Suede dipped in Soft Suede before cutting.




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • On My Mind Paper Pumpkin
  • Woven Heirlooms Stamp Set 
  • In the Woods Dies
  • Butterfly Beauty Dies
  • Flourish Dies
  • Lakeside Dies
  • Smooth Sailing Dies
  • Copper Glimmer Paper
  • Myths & Magic Paper Pack
  • Vellum
  • Cajun Craze
  • Terracotta Tile
  • Soft Suede
  • Whisper White
  • Dimensionals
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment