Sunday, July 21, 2019

On My Mind Paper Pumpkin Alternative Blue Compass

For this alternate for the July 2019 On My Mind Paper Pumpkin, I ended up CAES-ing myself as well as a creating it in a few other colors!

~Enjoy!



For the background, I stamped the lines stamp from the Lily Pad Lake Stamp Set with Night of Navy on Seaside Spray and it is layered on a Whisper White card base & topped with a piece of DSP from the envelope liner. I liked another card so much, I decided to duplicate it with the compass stamp. I stamped the compass on Whisper White and alternated Night of Navy & Seaside Spray inks. The whole thing is then roughed up with a scissor edge. The seaweed is cut with the Smooth Sailing Dies and one of the sprigs uses the Noble Peacock Specialty DSP to give it a little masculine bling as well as Vellum. The sentiment is cut with the retired Decorative Label Punch and edged with some sponged Soft Suede. The envelope and sentiment use additional elements from the Sea of Textures Stamp Set. The  finishing touch is a bow made with the Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Bakers Twine. 




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • On My Mind Paper Pumpkin
  • Sea of Textures Stamp Set
  • Lily Pad Lake Stamp Set
  • Smooth Sailing Dies
  • Decorative Label Punch
  • Noble Peacock Specialty DSP 
  • Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Bakers Twine
  • Vellum
  • Night of Navy
  • Seaside Spray
  • Soft Suede
  • Whisper White
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment