Sunday, July 21, 2019

On My Mind Paper Pumpkin Alternative Soft Suede Medallions

In was trying to sue the medallion stamp from the July 2019 On My Mind Paper Pumpkin in several was, so for his one I CASE-d from my bestie Tracy, make sure to check out her version!

~Enjoy!



This card could be a very easy card for a beginner with such a regal outcome! For the background I started with a Soft Suede card base that was stamped with the flourish from the Woven Heirlooms Stamp Set and Soft Suede. The medallions are stamped on Sahara Sand with Crumb Cake and layered on Whisper White and Gold Glimmer Paper. The sentiment is stamped with the same flourish and Soft Suede and the text is from the Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set. I added some retired Gold Trim and a bow made with the Braided Linen Trim, so pretty! 




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • On My Mind Paper Pumpkin
  • Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set
  • Woven Heirlooms Stamp Set 
  • Gold Glimmer Paper
  • Braided Linen Trim
  • Sahara Sand 
  • Crumb Cake
  • Soft Suede
  • Gold Trim
  • Whisper White
  • Dimensionals
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment