Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Digital Retreat March #4

Project #4 for the day is one more color challenge (we love color challenges) and stamp challenge. We used the Wonderful Romance stamp set and the Facebook Colour INKspiration Challenge #51. The colors were: Berry Burst, Mango Melody, Highland Heather and Pear Pizzazz.

I struggled with this card a lot! I find when I do this, I really need to get back to a cleaner palette and add more white. Overall the final result was not my favorite, but I could give it to someone and feel comfortable.

While Tracy was finishing up her card, I decided to play with just making a really abstract version of this with just dabbing an inked sponge onto the flower stamp and I really like the result a lot better!

~Enjoy!



Tracy's cheated a little on her card by adding a background of blue and when I protested, she quickly rectified it and replaced the blue for a white background. She also submitted the white to the Stampin' Up! Only Challenges - #219 - Coloring & was selected as a Top 3 card! Way to go Tracy! Don't forget to check out her blog!






Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Wonderful Romance stamp set
  • Berry Burst
  • Mango Melody
  • Highland Heather
  • Pear Pizzazz
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment