Sunday, March 3, 2019

Just Because meets Playful Backgrounds

Today was a Tracy play day, we decided to use a stamp set we both owed & have not used yet, so we decided on the Just Because Stamp Set. The inspiration for this one came from a friends card that I received in a swap, thanks Trish Todd

~Enjoy!



I first stamped the Playful Background Stamp Set in Pineapple Punch on Pineapple Punch card stock & layered that on Basic Black card base. I ran a piece of Crushed Curry though my die cut machine with the Corrugated Embossing Folder (one of my favorites!). I stamped the image with Memento Black ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored the focal image with a Light Pineapple Punch Blends Marker and Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker. The sentiment is cut from Gold Glimmer Paper and shadowed with Basic Black cardstock using the Sunshine Wishes Dies. I added a few gold sequins from my stash & topped it off with a bow made from 1/8" Black Cord. 




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Just Because Stamp Set
  • Playful Background Stamp Set
  • Sunshine Wishes Dies
  • Corrugated Embossing Folder
  • Light Pineapple Punch Blends Marker
  • Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker
  • 1/8" Black Cord
  • Gold Glimmer Paper
  • Pineapple Punch
  • Basic Black
  • Crushed Curry
  • Memento Black
  • Whisper White
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment