Sunday, March 17, 2019

St. Patrick's Day 2019

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I have had this little QuicKutz polaroid die for years and finally found a good use for it! The first card was the original idea and the others came from the leftovers of the original. I had only planned on doing about 12 cards, but by the time I got done I think I sent out about 40!

~Enjoy!

I cut the polaroid die out of Gold Glimmer paper as well as the 17 using the retired Large Number framelits. The shamrocks were cut from another old QuicKutz die and the retired Myths & Magic and the Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper sets. The backgrounds of Whisper White and Shaded Spruce were embossed with the Swirls & Curls Embossing folder. March was cut from a die form my stash as well as the ribbon accent.


Once I had cut my polaroid out, I was left with all of these squares! Thinking ahead, I strategically cut out all of my 17s I needed for the above card, so I could reuse the scrap for this card! This one uses the same basic materials as above as well as some scrap Christmas paper as the background and more ribbon from my stash - I have a TON of ribbon!


Once again, after I cut all of my shamrocks for the first 2 cards I had all of these little scrapped squares leftover, so I trimmed them all up to the same size and wha-la! The white background is embossing with a polka dot embossing folder and the retired Gold Cord from a few years ago. The envelopes for all 3 were decorated with the shamrock from the Amazing Life stamp set



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Amazing Life Stamp Set
  • Large Number Framelits
  • Gold Glimmer Paper
  • Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper Set
  • Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper Set
  • Whisper White
  • Shaded Spruce
  • Swirls & Curls Embossing folder
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment