Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Digital Retreat March #1

While I was at my most recent retreat, I connected digitally with my friend Tracy who travels full time and had a little mini retreat - we worked on several projects and spent several hours with each on the the phone. Tracy usually has projects prepared for us to attack & for this one she found not only a color challenge but a simple stamping challenge for us, here is the inspiration! Since I too was traveling for this retreat and only had a few items available to me borrowed from my friend Shannon, it turned into an additional challenge since these cards are only made with basic shapes. Luckily, one of the sets I borrowed from Shannon was the December 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit which was all shapes!

The colors came from the Colour Combo blog hop using: Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron and Blushing Bride. The most challenging things was when I got home I had to find stam septs that coordinated with the borrowed sets, to finish off the envelopes!

~Enjoy!








Here are Tracy's completed cards, she was using the Waterfront stamp set. Don't forget to go check out Tracy's blog!!





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • December 2018 Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set
  • Waterfront Stamp Set
  • Pear Pizzazz
  • So Saffron
  • Blushing Bride
  • Sentiments from assorted stamp sets
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!


No comments:

Post a Comment