Friday, March 22, 2019

Spring Retreat - Builder Birdcage

Aren't these little birds just the cutest? The Builder Birdcage stamp set is super flexible and super cute! This first card I made for someone who let me constantly borrow her Cuttlebug machine since I was traveling. I did bring my own plates and luckily she was very sweet to let me borrow her machine - thanks Nancy!

Her daughter was clearing out her paper stash, so the envelope flap was covered in one of those papers I picked up for cheap and since I was hand delivering it to her, it was safe to cover just the back flap. The color combo I used was Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo and then I embossed the card front after stamping with the Tufted embossing folder.

~Enjoy!


I CASEd myself from the Day by Day challenge with the eggs all lined up. I lined up these cute birdies in Memento Black, Blackberry Bliss and Crumb Cake. The sentiment was stamped on Crumb Cake and cut with the Decorative Label punch.


I CASEd the background from Pinterest for this one and switched up the colors and then waited until I got home to add all the additional layers of the bird cage and the sprigs. Super cute, this one ended up going to my friend Louise for her birthday! I used Blackberry Bliss, Melon Mambo and Powder Pink. The birdcage was an old die I have had for years and the sprigs are from Flourish Thinlits and Bouquet Bunch Thinlits.



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Builder Birdcage stamp set
  • Flourish Thinlits
  • Bouquet Bunch Thinlits
  • Decorative Label punch
  • Tufted embossing folder
  • Old Olive
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Flirty Flamingo
  • Memento Black
  • Blackberry Bliss
  • Crumb Cake
  • Melon Mambo
  • Powder Pink
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment