Thursday, March 21, 2019

Spring Retreat #1 - Day by Day Paper Pumpkin

On my most recent retreat, I was traveling so I did not have a great deal of stamping supplies with me, luckily my friend Shannon offered me a room & a raid on my last night before the retreat so I gladly took her up on her offer! I spent about an hour going through her stamps, adding notes to them so I could place them back where I found them after the retreat & picking out anything that I did not have in my stash at home.

There had been several cute cards made with the December 2018 Paper Pumpkin stamp set, which was just a bunch of odd shapes for a calendar set, which I did not get. I was thrilled that she had it & it was one of the first things I grabbed.

Most of these ideas are CASEd from Pinterest with a color change, but I am really happy with all the cute cards I was able to make with teh Day by Day Paper Pumpkin set! Here is the whole collection. The first card was part of Digital Retreat March #1.

~Enjoy!


The last card was made with the Melon Mambo and Memento Black I made the pink and black one first and really thought it was cute, but my table mate was not feeling it. I replicated it on the second card with Cajun Craze and Night of Navy, trying to get a more masculine version and I love Cajun Craze! These are CASEd from North Shore Stamper.



Stampin' Pretty always has the best card ideas and this one is not an exception. This pattern has been around for years, I remember making a card at my friends house in the early 90s like this one! It is so easy to just stamp aways at a piece of paper and them just cut it into strips!

Since I was traveling and did not have a great assortment of stamps & I had decided this retreat would be all about Birthdays, I found this cute birthday stamp at Tuesday Morning from Firefly and used it on almost every card I made this weeked. It was so cute & everyone kept asking what set it was from!



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Day by Day Paper Pumpkin December 2018
  • Night of Navy
  • Melon Mambo
  • Cajun Craze
  • Memento Black
  • Blueberry Bushel
  • Balmy Blue
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment