Thursday, March 21, 2019

Spring Retreat - Wonderful Romance

I borrowed the Wonderful Romance & Wonderful Floral bundle from my friend Shannon to create these beauties below!

~Enjoy!


This one was CASEd from Pinterest & I loved it so much I decided to make it in additional colors below! This one is in Blackberry Bliss - one of my all-time favorite colors!



My friend Diane who was at the retreat was selling off a ton of paper and this one reminded me so much of the paper from Floral Romance DSP, so I snathced it up & with a little help from Pinterest created this one.


This is another version of the one above this time made with Bermuda Bay & Coastal Cabana.


One last one with Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake.




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Wonderful Romance Stamp Set
  • Wonderful Floral Thinlits
  • Blackberry Bliss
  • Pear Pizzazz
  • Bermuda Bay
  • Coastal Cabana
  • Early Espresso
  • Soft Suede
  • Crumb Cake
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment