Thursday, March 21, 2019

Spring Retreat - Simply Sketched

I simply fell in love with Simply Sketched that I borrowed from my friend Shannon. Most of these are CASEd from Pinterest, but I love how beautiful every card turned out!

~Enjoy!


My friend Shannon has a ribbon scrap box with all kinds of unique ribbons from past years and she only has these tiny scraps leftover in the box. Luckily she had this beautiful striped velvet that matched this card perfectly, here is the inspiration card from Pinterest.


Here is the inspiration card, I substituted out what I had on hand while traveling. I just adore the colors of this card and its simplicity.


I loved the doily background of the inspiration card, but since I did not have that I used some mottled blue background that I brought with me and an oval die to frame the bird. The leaves are from the Wonderful Floral Thinlits die set.


I was having so much fun with the Simply Sketched set, I had to make an original using the blue & brown cards above as inspiration! This card uses Berry Burst as the background embossed with the Layered Leaves embossing folder.




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Simply Sketched Stamp Set
  • Wonderful Floral Thinlits
  • Blueberry Bushel
  • Crumb Cake
  • Pear Pizzazz
  • Soft Suede
  • Balmy Blue
  • Berry Burst
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment